Baldwin C630 Two Manual Organ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free:: Baldwin C630 Two Manual Organ

Giving away a Baldwin C630 electronic organ. Two manual organ, both of which work, and several pipe organ-emulating stops. All stops work, as does the volume pedal. A separate full AGO pedalboard may be included if you would like. The pedalboard does not appear to be from this organ originally, but it looks like it has been adapted for MIDI output to a program like Hauptwerk. All internal speakers work to my knowledge (definitely sounds like it), and there are also outputs for additional speakers that have not been tested. Organ is being given away in the Raleigh/Durham NC area and must be picked up. Please don't hesitate to message or reply with any questions, concerns, or requests for photos/videos and I will be happy to address them to the best of my ability. EDIT: I seem to be unable to reply to this post with more pictures, so I've included a Google Photos link to share the full album with anyone who would like to see more photos, including of the inside of the organ. Link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ySbE7RWRNWgLx44n6
Working...
X