Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrifically Haunted Hammond! Sinful C-3! Unholy Church Organ!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Horrifically Haunted Hammond! Sinful C-3! Unholy Church Organ!

This singular Hammond C-3 came into my possession quite by accident and has spooked me enough that I want to get rid of it. Although I'm quite confident this hellacious Hammond would be fine for someone more in tune with the tenebrous forces of the malevolent netherworld, I myself have little knowledge of such things, and prefer not to meddle with the morbid mysteries of the macabre.

Here's what I know, and what I've been told.

A kid that lived on my street when I was growing up was rumored to be into devil worship, seances, Aleister Crowley, Black Magic, disco and other dark endeavors of the Spirit World. (Oddly, despite the youth's somewhat dweebish demeanor and philistine penchant for putrid proclivities, he was quite popular: Boys in the neighborhood wanted to be him--girls foolishly thought that they could change him.)

I've since learned this neophyte necromancer was born in June of '66, and died tragically on Halloween, October 31, 1979, when he was just thirteen years old. (His death has never been solved, but the calamitous kid was found slumped behind this injurious instrument, his hideous, lifeless hands, head and hoofs depressing a doleful Dm9 (inarguably, the world's saddest chord), dastardly diminished with the dreaded devil's interval of a flatted fifth! Additionally, when the damnable corpse of this soulless stooge of Satan was eventually discovered, a 45 record of Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the Reaper" was playing repeatedly on the Mephistophelean moppet's GE Wildcat record changer!! A Swanson TV Dinner--Turkey with all the "fixin's"--remained uneaten, while the air was thick with the acrid smell of sulfur emanating from some perverse potion the young hellion had been mixing with his Li'l Gilbert Chemistry Set. The licentious lad's Farrah Fawcett Swimsuit Poster mockingly stared down upon the dead boy, as if to say, "See you in hell, Buster!" Somewhere, a hellhound hailing from the bottomless hole of Hades howled horrendously into the unhallowed hellish night.)

Years later, I ran into the defunct boy's mother (herself a propagating practitioner of the Pagan arts), and when I informed her that I was a professional organist and (puzzlingly) unemployed Amazing Live Sea Monkey trainer, she offered me her devilish, daisy-pushin' son's hate-filled Hammond.

Since I've owned this insane instrument of death, I've heard cacophonous chords discordantly ring out, despite no one being near the cryptic console. Further, on three occasions I put the hell-bent Hammond in cold storage in my clammy cellar, only to find the copiously corrupt keyboard in my parlor when I returned home (and I live alone!). The final straw occurred when I saw this odious organ levitate out of the dumpster I had somberly hoisted her in.

So for those of you brave enough to tamper with the Spirit World, I offer you this unholy Hammond from Hell, unleashed upon an unsuspecting, still innocent world in the year of our lord, 1963 (the same year a smirking Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK; a truly great president, however, a lousy boxer who could never take a shot to the head. Is it merely a coincidence that these two monumental events happened the same fateful year? I don't think so!!!)

And to the buyer of this mournful melody maker, congratulations, though please use EXTREME CAUTION when conjuring the phantasmic spirits that seem to be channeled through this eerie instrument!
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    1956 Hammond C-3
    Circa 1965 Leslie 145
    1963 Hammond D-152
    1963 Hammond C-3
    1959 Hammond HR-40 Tone Cabinet
    Motion Sound Pro 3
    Motion Sound Low Pro
    1958 Hammond M-3
    C.Bechstein D282 9'3" Concert Grand
    1977 Wurlitzer 200A

*This organ is currently in Dayton, Ohio. I'm not, however, advising anyone to buy this hapless Hammond.
    sigpic
    1956 Hammond C-3
    Circa 1965 Leslie 145
    1963 Hammond D-152
    1963 Hammond C-3
    1959 Hammond HR-40 Tone Cabinet
    Motion Sound Pro 3
    Motion Sound Low Pro
    1958 Hammond M-3
    C.Bechstein D282 9'3" Concert Grand
    1977 Wurlitzer 200A

Comment

Do you have mental problems? Seriously dude.

Comment

Our church is looking for a C3 I will see if they are interested 😳

Comment

Working...
        X