Motion Sound MS-1771R 200 Watt Leslie Type Organ Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion Sound MS-1771R 200 Watt Leslie Type Organ Speaker

Up for sale a preowned Motion Sound MS-1771R 200 Watt Leslie type organ speaker in very good condition. Uses a 11 pin connector, ONLY, which allows for it to be used with a variety of Hammond and Nord and other keyboards. Allows for slow, stop and fast speeds on Hammond SK and Nord keyboards. It also has individual Volume, Bass,Treble controls. Unit has some wear on it, everything functions as it should and sounds awesome. I just plugged it into my Hammond SKX organ I am selling and it sounds awesome. Can get quite loud. Very full sounding. Works and sounds just a Leslie speaker. Would be a great addition to any Hammond organ with the 11 pin connector. Since I bought the speaker I have added wheels with brakes, and handles on the side to help with moving speaker. Comes with spare upper and lower belts, no 11 pin cable, power cord and copy of Owner's manual. Local pickup only!
    You must make your own arrangements if you need it shipped. I recommend uShip.com if you need it shipped
    as they will arrange for a shipper of your choice and price to pick it up and deliver item to your door safely and in one piece. Contact ma here with any questions! Speaker is in Florida, USA!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Boogie2Me; 08-10-2019, 08:10 PM.
Working...
X