Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland Atelier AT-900C Perfect Condition - will make the perfect Christmas present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Roland Atelier AT-900C Perfect Condition - will make the perfect Christmas present

It is with great sadness that I have to put up for sale my newly found Atelier AT900C. I have only had it for a month or more and it really is a fantastic instrument with amazing sounds.

It is the instrument I have wanted and longed for a long time - so why would I sell it?

Simple - My wife is non too pleased with the way it looks. I have had a keyboard at home for many years, but this organ takes up more space than she thought it would. Therefore I have been given an ultimatum. Hence the Organ must go!

I have it for sale on Ebay, but if someone on here is interested we can easily do a much better price - as I wouldn't have the Ebay fees to cover.

I can also arrange delivery through a friend who is used to transporting musical instruments around the country (at cost). I have also tracked down a copy of the upgrade to make this into the AT900 Platinum version. - Again I would be more than happy to pass this info on.

If this is a model you have been looking for - Grab yourself a bargain and enjoy this lovely instrument. - Just one word of warning. Make sure you either live on your own or get the permission from the wife!

Any questions - please feel free to ask.

I am based in the South West -UK
Working...
X