25 pc Mayfield Cathedral Chimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 pc Mayfield Cathedral Chimes

Set of 25 piece Mayland Chimes. In great shape and fully functional. Includes Maas Keyboard and transformer. Chime bars are painted solid aluminum. There are a few bars that have a few nicks but otherwise in great shape. Each individual bar is adjusted for loudness or intensity by the adjuster on each individual relay on the relay board. The hanger strings appear to be in good shape without any chafing or deterioration. Configuration of the layout of the bars can be changed by rewiring the relays on the hanger board. Now they are configured as shown. The multiwire cable that connects the keyboard to the chime array was cut for removal and would need to be spliced back together. At such time the configuration or arrangement of the bars can be changed. I can provide this service for a fee. Local pickup preferred but transportation can be arranged. This would include a freight and crating service. I can also transport them on the West coast for a fee. Free local shipping within 50 miles. Feel free to contact me for details and more pictures.

Check out pictures on eba y #193760639966

A portion of your purchase price will go to Front Door Community in San Jose CA, a homeless outreach.

Asking $500

Thank you

Working...
X