• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here you go.

td

Amplifier.pdf

Comment

• Thanks, Tucsondave! Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

• For an Allen T12-A

I'm trying to trace the keying voltage path from the great/swell voltage source through the pedals, great, swell, chiff, sustain, ...
        I suspect that there are only two or three variations, repeated endlessly, but crawling around behind an organ isn't as easy as it was, once.

If somebody could help me with this, there are plenty of shopping days left for me to get you something nice for Christmas.

Chuck
        ... I ask thee not to beware of Starbuck; thou wouldst but laugh; but let Ahab beware of Ahab; beware of thyself, old man.

Comment

• Hi guy's, newbie here... I'm recently purchased a Roland Atelier AT60S and am in need of a service manual for it, can anyone help or point me in the right direction...I don't mind paying for the manual either.

Cheers

Tony

Comment

• Tony,
            PM me with an email address.

td

Comment

• PM sent Dave.....:)

Comment

• regent amp schematic

Does anyone have a regent schematic for the solid state amp and connectors? I was given a regent organ (I read it isn't worth fixing) and it was eaten by mice so I wanted to use the amp and speaker for another project.
                Can anyone help me?
                Thanks
                Layne
                Last edited by myorgan; 01-24-2017, 07:42 AM. Reason: change title

Comment

• I have a nice PDF of the Rodgers 990 Service Manual.

Send a a PM if you have a need for something like this.
                  Until The Next Dimension,
                  Admiral Coluch.

-1929 Wangerin Pipe Organ Historian
                  -Owner 1982 Rogers Specification 990

Comment

• Hello all!

I have a Wurlitzer Orbit III that I really want to get working, and I was hoping that someone may have a copy of the service manual. The unit worked fine until a resistor burnt up on the board close to the power supply so i'm hoping that I can get it back up by just identifying and replacing the resistor. Thank you in advance for any help!

Comment

• Hi Paul
                      I just found a 904 schematic on ebay, $15.50 free shipping so it's on the way. Thank you for all your time figuring this out. It seems that there are other updates that may be of value so it's better I have one in my hands.

I'll be in touch.
                      chuck

Thank you
                      Your stored messages are at max so I could not send this as a PM...

Comment

• Here's a heads up for tons of manuals at very good prices, EVery brand. Also tubes, key parts, you name it. The guy bought out a piano and organ service shop and it's all on e-bay. TONS OF STUFF!!! Circuit boards, brand new tube amps from 75 years ago, you name it.

http://stores.ebay.com/clemonsmusic/..._pgn=1&_ipg=48

- - - Updated - - -

Please note my post regards to all these parts. Many in this forum are looking for this stuff

Comment

• Yamaha Electone BK-5C service manual (schematics)

I'm am looking for the service manual (schematics) for the Yamaha Electone BK-5C

I have the "owner's manual" but what I need is more description about the innards!

:-)

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Comment

• Jan,

If you still have a service manual for a Thomas Californian 262 I'd be happy to buy it for $8 (plus shipping). I realize your original post is several years old so here's hoping it's still active.

wa8yye (Dan)

Comment

• Have these been posted somewhere? I have not been able to find them. If you could advise the best way to search for them, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks

Comment

• Need service manual (schematics) for Kawai XR150 organ. Any info or suggestions as where to obtain the manual greatly appreciated.
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X