X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all! Does anyone have schematics for the wurlitzer 4070? I am trying to do some maintenance on the organ and also diagnose an issue with some crackle when many keys are pressed. Please let me know! I have tried Morelock's but haven't heard back yet... Thanks.

Comment

• I'm looking for a schematic for a Conn 540 if anyone has a copy.

Thanks,
      Todd

Comment

• I need service manual and/or schematics for an Allen Renaissance 350. Thanks.

Comment

• ADC 3160 service manual

I'm looking for an ADC 3160 service manual. Thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

• I have one. E-mail me at [email protected]

Comment

• This post is a bit old, but hey you never know.
              I have a Wurlitzer 4075 Organ that I need to repair, do you by chance still have the service info on this model available?

If I can figure out how I will PM you as well :)

Regards,

Randy

Comment

• I need schematics for Viscount organ Grand Opera. Does somebody have it and can send me via mail ? Thank you for you answer.
                Leonardo

Comment

• looking for schematics for Viscount DOMUS 1332, also called Viscount Grand Opera, identical to Baldwin C400, and identical to an unknown Wurlitzer model

Comment

• I am still searching for Lowrey DSO-1 schematics. Please message me if you have them. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Alchematic View Post
                      I am still searching for Lowrey DSO-1 schematics. Please message me if you have them. Thanks
                      The schematics for the DSO-1 are on many pages–depending on the particular schematic you seek. Any idea what you're looking for? Meanwhile, you can search the Forum using the search feature (at the top of the page) to find many threads and resources for finding and replacing neons, for example, along with cleaning tips.

Hope this helps.

Michael
                      Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
                      • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
                      • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
                      • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

• Does anyone have a service manual for a Thomas Symphony 856C? Pm me If you do. Thank you in advance!

Comment

• Kawai DX 80
                          Layout and Block Diagram
                          Above should be a clickable link.
                          Schematic
                          I just need SW-30/ELC-30. Thank you!

Comment

• Thanks for the reply myorgan. Since I own a DSO-1, I would like an entire set of schematics. So far I have found none. It has a variety of issues I hope to tackle over the holidays. Any drawings would help. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by soundcity View Post
                              desparet for Solton B1000s docs
                              I am lloking for anything about the Solton b1000s top.... Till Now no luck to find anything....

Comment

• I need a Wurlitzer organ amp 6144 schematic, I think it's from a model 44. I can't find anything useful about this model.

Comment

Working...
                                X