X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have bought an original manual from Jan and I'm very glad to have it. It's so much clearer than the usual low resolution scan and I love the foldout feature.

However, I believe it's imperative that at least one good copy of everything is preserved for high quality scanning to PDF for posterity.
    -------

Hammond M-102 #21000.
    Leslie 147 #F7453.
    Hammond S-6 #72421

Comment

Conn schematics?

Anybody have any Conn schematics? I've got the whole service manual and original "internal" Conn service schematics for the 426 and 427 Caprice models, but I haven't scanned them yet.
      Conn 427M Deluxe Caprice (1959) | Kimball 792 Swinger (1975, gutted for MIDI)

Comment

Hello, Firepower:

I have 61 different Conn factory-issued service manuals, most of which are just $10 (plus shipping). An email will bring you a PDF with the complete list.

. . . Jan
        the OrganGrinder
        janandpat@sopris.net

Comment

Selmer Concert and Minster manual http://dalmura.com.au/projects/Selme...ranscribed.pdf
          Selmer Concert 1958

Comment

Hi:

I'm looking for the schematic & service manual for Gulbransen Model 600.

Would you loan or sell it to me? Or scan it?

Thanks, Nick Mamich 207 837 2196 nmamich@localnet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Firepowerforfreedom View Post
              Anybody have any Conn schematics? I've got the whole service manual and original "internal" Conn service schematics for the 426 and 427 Caprice models, but I haven't scanned them yet.
              Jan's schematics are great! I am blown away at how complete the Wurlitzer 625t manual is I just bought ( the Thomas 263 is too BTW). Every single nut, bolt, circuit explanation in clear text, all PCB layouts, parts lists, schematics, even a color photo of the Mediterranean 625 cabinet. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Wurlitzer is the Rolls Royce of organs. I wonder if a Rolls Royce manual is this good? The Thomas Californian 263 fortunately has everything I need to fix my organ, but I believe the Rhythm board is a separate section that must not have come with the organ manual. Very very satisfied Jan- thanks.

[I can't find a driver for my scanner so I will seek out another one. They are so cheap everyone with a computer should have one. I'll get these uploaded ASAP.]
              Wurlitzer '46' Model 31 Orgatron & 310 rotary cab, 56' 4410 , 65' 4300
              Hammond '55' S6 Chord Organ,HR-40,ER-20, 1971 X66/& 12-77 tone cabinet w/ 122 kit & TREK Transposer- of which I've retrofitted a Wurlitzer/Lowrey 'PedAL gLIdE' awesome!
              Gulbransen 61' 1132 '76' Rialto II & Leslie 705 + two 540
              Conn '57' 406 Caprice '59' 815 Classic (the 29th 815)
              PLEASE SAVE THE WURLITZER ELECTROSTATIC CONTINUOUS-FREE-REED ORGANS 1953'-1961' Hammond TW's ONLY TRUE COMPETITOR! (Ggl> NSHOS WURLI 4600)

Comment

Hi, PaulJ and all;

Tell me which rhythm unit your Thomas has and I will check my library.

. . . Jan
                the OrganGrinder

Comment

Originally posted by Jan Girardot View Post
                  Hi, PaulJ and all;

Tell me which rhythm unit your Thomas has and I will check my library.

. . . Jan
                  the OrganGrinder
                  My Californian 263 had the two boards mounted under the lid of the organ- one for the accompaniment ( banjo piano etc) [on left]
                  and the rhythm unit [larger board in center]

Accompaniment board #- 035-610

Rhythm unit board #- 035-590-1 <<<<< all of these numbers are on the board, but the 035-650 has a box around it.
                  and/or[?]
                  035-650 [-1?]
                  Hammond '55' S6 Chord Organ,HR-40,ER-20, 1971 X66/& 12-77 tone cabinet w/ 122 kit & TREK Transposer- of which I've retrofitted a Wurlitzer/Lowrey 'PedAL gLIdE' awesome!
                  PLEASE SAVE THE WURLITZER ELECTROSTATIC CONTINUOUS-FREE-REED ORGANS 1953'-1961' Hammond TW's ONLY TRUE COMPETITOR! (Ggl> NSHOS WURLI 4600)

Comment

Anyone has a service manual or schematics for a giaccaglia organ? the model im looking for is a sciroco ALP 37-18, but manuals for other models will be also very useful

Comment

Here is a PDF of a Farfisa Mini-Compact service manual. A very powerful combo for it's size!

Sorry I have not scanned any manuals or schematics yet. I still haven't found a working scanner, but do have a good camera now so maybe I'll try to take some pictures and see if I can do it that way.

Comment

Wanted: Wurl 4100B schem of the oscillator and divider circuitry.

[I can't see a text colour menu ??)
                        Selmer Concert 1958

Comment

Does anyone have the schematics or service manual for a Lowrey Heritage DSO-1? Thanks in advance.

Michael

P.S. Hoping to take mine apart to repair the Leslie unit.
                          Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
                          • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
                          • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
                          • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

I have the service manual to the Lowrey D350. It's available online if you search for it, but the site hosting it is slow and not always up. I'll be putting it up with my Wurlitzer manual.
                            __________________________________________________ ______________________
                            Mutable Instruments Shruthi
                            Robertsonics WavTrigger (loaded with Mellotron samples)
                            Lowrey GX-400
                            Lowrey Micro Genie 120

Comment

Originally posted by quarterturn View Post
                              I have the service manual to the Lowrey D350.
                              Thank you. I'll try an online search for it.
                              Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
                              • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
                              • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
                              • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

Originally posted by trobbins View Post
                                Wanted: Wurl 4100B schem of the oscillator and divider circuitry.

[I can't see a text colour menu ??)
                                Text color menu is the big letter A to the left of the smile face.

There is a Wurlitzer 4100BW ( a 1964 model 4100) at http://columbus.craigslist.org/msg/2789385313.html in my community. If I bought it I'd have every kind of Wurlitzer electric, oscillator organ. However I have nowhere to put it and not sure if it sounds much different from my 4300. It being tube it's probably a good chance it sounds excellent. Do you have any examples of yours I can hear, or have you played the transistor Wurlitzers like the 4300,4500 etc. & if so how do they compare? For some reason I thought that someone scanned a 4100 schematic and posted it on here someplace. If you can't find anything I look around. Jan Giradot probably has the schematics or service manual for the 4100's. Worth getting, as all his manuals are the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X