X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANTED: Service book and schematics for Hammond Colonnade (a.ka. model 333172).

Help! I'm in the US military stationed in Korea and need help trying to fix a Hammond Colonnade (333172) organ. This organ belonged to my father who passed away and I'd like to get it back working. But, mice got into some of the wiring. I repaired the wiring with solder and shrink tubing. Turned it on and it worked, albeit the top keys were a bit lower volume than the lower keys. Turned it off, then back on... now I can get the percussion to work, but not much else. Pedals trigger percussion. Lower keys trigger some percussion and background rhythms. Upper keys do nothing. I have some electronics experience, but could use help with test points, etc. Appreciate anythihng you can help with.

Comment

Hi Everybody,
      Looking for a Conn 652 Service Manual.
      Thank you
      Ian

Comment

Manuals

Originally posted by FusionKid View Post

All my interesting manuals will be/ have been uploaded to: http://www.scribd.com/rinsed

I would like;
        Hammond T100, T200 Service Manual
        I have all the drawings from this already but would be nice to have the complete manual

Farfisa VIP 202 Service Manual
        I now have the two manuals mentioned above, they are on my scribd page. I don't know why there is so few documents for Hammond T series organs on-line, when other models have manuals all over the web. i'm gonna help to resolve this, can anyone help with this?
        Many Thanks
        FusionKid
        Hammond T200 (status not yet known!) ; Hammond T102 (split & modified) ; Sharma Sharmette Rotary Speaker ; Pearl Export drum kit ; A load of music gear inc mixers, amps, speakers, mics, 8 track tape, recording lathe etc

Comment

Hello to everyone,
          I'm new here and saw the post about the service manuals. By any chance do you have one for a Lowery FL (Festival)? I recently bought a Lowery Fl model for $50 and tho the cabinet is in rough shape it sounded great. The only problems I noticed were one key that was stuck and on the right above the power switch there's a pull knob for effects that was not connected. After I placed it in my studio I turned it on and was surprised by the sound of a chord being played so figuring that it was the stuck key I opened it up to clean it out(50 years of dust) and try and re - connect the effects rod. It wasn't the key but the other half of the effects rod was wedged in the key dis-connecting the spring to the key. I managed to get it all set right and powered the organ up again only to be rewarded with no sound other than the hum of the amplifier.All the tubes light up but not the little lights on the circuit board. I know it must be something simple but with out a schematic I'm lost.
          Any advice would be appreciated I would rather not part this organ out I also have a Gulbransen Theatrum and a Hammond L112
          Richard

Comment

Hello, Richard;

I think you may have blown a fuse when you re-connected that (Chimes) rod. There is very likely a short down in the Chimes switches. I no longer have the FL/CH/CN manual, but you can probably find one online. Be very careful when working inside your new baby, as there are some lethal voltages waiting to zap you in there.

Get a book, then contact me at jan@theorgangrinder.net

All the best,

the OrganGrinder

Comment

Thanks for the advice . The two fuses I see check out. When I move the effects rod I see one of the little (LCD)? lights come on . The wiring that I can see all looks to be in good shape. I located a service manual but will have to wait till the weekend to order it because they have no weekday hours. I'll let you know how I make out. I still can't believe how many tubes this organ has. I'm happy they all check out to be good. I'll have to be content with my Gulbransen Theatrum for the time being. I have the owners manual for that one if anyone needs or wants a copy. I'm sure it's something obvious and simple I just don't see it yet. There's a service man at this dealer that's been servicing Lowery's for over 40 years and for $225. he'll come and fix it providing it isn't something major and he has the parts with him. I may take that route yet. I just hate not being able to figure it out myself.

Comment

Does anyone have a copy or PDF file of the owner's manual for an Allan T 12B? I contacted Allan and was told it is out of print and no longer available.
                At home: Allen T12 B, At church: Patrick Murphy Pipe organ. The console is a rebuilt Moller.

Comment

As I recall, the o. m. for that model was about 4 pages in length, double-spaced. ALLEN sold that as a "beginner" model and all voices were derived from one set of voltage-keyed transistor oscillators, producing sine-wave flute tones.

I can supply a book that covers the T-12B and all the other ALLEN analog organs from a technical service aspect. If interested, email me at jan@theorgangrinder.net

. . . Jan
                  the OrganGrinder

Comment

Looking for schematic, Hammond, RTA Solo Pedal Unit

Comment

Originally posted by SharpNotes View Post
                      Looking for schematic, Hammond, RTA Solo Pedal Unit
                      Hello I think that the Solo Pedal Unit schematic is on Captain Foldback's website. It's definately on the web, I used it years ago for a repair on an RT3.

Comment

Need THOMAS TL-1 organ amplifier schematic ( simple one page scan will suffice, preferably with voltages on mains supply)

Wurlitzer 4410 ( 1956 electrostatic 'free reed'), or SERIES 30/31 ( electrostatic keyed reed) ANY OR EVERYTHING

SCANS OF THE ABOVE PREFERABLE, but might be willing to pay at some point if you send the info of what you have to me in a PM ( personal message) by clicking my name.

LOOKING FOR HAMMOND PART NUMBER AO-21414-1 power transformer for Hammond AO-10(a) preamp for my Hammond RT-2.

Thanks-Paul
                        Wurlitzer '46' Model 31 Orgatron & 310 rotary cab, 56' 4410 , 65' 4300
                        Hammond '55' S6 Chord Organ,HR-40,ER-20, 1971 X66/& 12-77 tone cabinet w/ 122 kit & TREK Transposer- of which I've retrofitted a Wurlitzer/Lowrey 'PedAL gLIdE' awesome!
                        Gulbransen 61' 1132 '76' Rialto II & Leslie 705 + two 540
                        Conn '57' 406 Caprice '59' 815 Classic (the 29th 815)
                        PLEASE SAVE THE WURLITZER ELECTROSTATIC CONTINUOUS-FREE-REED ORGANS 1953'-1961' Hammond TW's ONLY TRUE COMPETITOR! (Ggl> NSHOS WURLI 4600)

Comment

HAMMOND SERVICE MANUAL- T,N,S100,EXTRAVOICE,RHYTHM II, V3000,T300 BETTER GRAB IT EBAY!
                          http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hammond-Orga...item2c6ca48133

LET US KNOW IF YOU WON IT & PLEASE MAKE SECTIONS AVAILABLE TO FORUM MEMBERS:-)
                          Wurlitzer '46' Model 31 Orgatron & 310 rotary cab, 56' 4410 , 65' 4300
                          Hammond '55' S6 Chord Organ,HR-40,ER-20, 1971 X66/& 12-77 tone cabinet w/ 122 kit & TREK Transposer- of which I've retrofitted a Wurlitzer/Lowrey 'PedAL gLIdE' awesome!
                          Gulbransen 61' 1132 '76' Rialto II & Leslie 705 + two 540
                          Conn '57' 406 Caprice '59' 815 Classic (the 29th 815)
                          PLEASE SAVE THE WURLITZER ELECTROSTATIC CONTINUOUS-FREE-REED ORGANS 1953'-1961' Hammond TW's ONLY TRUE COMPETITOR! (Ggl> NSHOS WURLI 4600)

Comment

Originally posted by myorgan View Post
                            Does anyone have the schematics or service manual for a Lowrey Heritage DSO-1? Thanks in advance.
                            Just a PS to my post. I recently was able to secure a copy of the Lowrey Omnibus Service Manual, and it has much information there. Great information on step-by-step maintenance/repair of a Lowrey Leslie unit.

Thanks for all y'all's help and the numerous replies.:o

Michael
                            Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
                            • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
                            • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
                            • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

I have just bought a fully working WurliTzer 4075 and am now looking for a manual.

Comment

Wurlitzer schematic request

Originally posted by paulj0557 View Post
                                paulj0557 Organ Schematics
                                More on #2 __________ Wurlitzer Schematics // Transistorized Models // Troubleshooting // Wurlitzer Service Manuals

Today purchased- Click photo to view full size, & click slideshow to see organs (soon will upload all schematics to same location). [I chose 'clickable thumbnail' from the 'choose action'-drop down menu above my uploaded image on photo bucket for this image you see here].

--7 fold out schematic diagrams for Wurlitzer transistorized models-
                                4700//4500,4502,4520//4300//4140//4059,4060//4070//4480//4080,4075//4017,4040
                                --Wurlitzer Combo Organ

trouble shooting chart ( pamphlet) for all
                                --amps & power supply
                                --chimes
                                --generators
                                --keying
                                --mechanical
                                --psm
                                --pedals
                                --reverb
                                --slide
                                --spectra-tone
                                --ssh-boom
                                --swell pedal assembly
                                --vibrato

also the 4500 section has 14 schematic diagrams

Yes, you can send me a personal message (PM) and we can discuss sharing them
                                Hi There
                                I have just aquired an Orbit III synth plus button/switch unit and Kbd
                                I believe it was used on many Wurlys from the 70's
                                I just need the schematics for it to get it going as a stand alone
                                I wonder if anyone has these-prepared to buy/swap whatever!
                                I have many swaps, for synths-but sadly none for organs

many thanks

Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X