X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipe Organ Relocation

Folks,

This isn't really a classified, rather, it is trying to match two needy parties.

A church in New England has recently sold, but the buyer doesn't want the 3/31(33?) pipe organ. I learned about it at Symphony this past weekend, and one of the church members asked me how to find someone who would be interested.

I believe the organ was originally an Austin with walk-in reservoir, but the organ has been rebuilt a couple of times since (Berkshire and 1 other), so I'm not sure what changes have been made.

I have recommended the Pipe Organ Clearinghouse, Theatre Organ Classifieds, Diapason Classifieds, AGO Classifieds, and this Forum. How else would you recommend a person find a new location for the organ?

Michael
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Hi Michael,

Patrick J. Murphy in Stowe, PA does a lot of this sort of work. You might want to contact him. He found, restored and relocated an older organ for a church that I once served. He does good work. Good luck.
    Bill

My home organ: Content M5800 as a midi controller for Hauptwerk

Comment

Thank you for the information, Bill.

Michael
      Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
      • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
      • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
      • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

Patrick is a very nice guy to work with, and his prices are quite reasonable. He has a great deal of Rodgers experience, and I am betting that he has put together more than one electronic / pipe hybrid instrument. I am sure he could take what is there, and make it a fantastic instrument for the modern day.
        Until The Next Dimension,
        Admiral Coluch.

-1929 Wangerin Pipe Organ Historian
        -Owner 1982 Rogers Specification 990

Comment

Working...
        X