Allen MDC schem needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen MDC schem needed

Can anyone lend/send me a copy of the Allen 081-7031 schematic for the MDC main board, 904-5665 ? Trying to figure out the keying/stop connections for this, before I acquire the board. ( I'm well aware of the limitations of the MDC's ) TIA for any help.

If you are able to get this, I sure would like a copy.
    Mike

My home organ is a circa 1990 Galanti Praeludium III, with Wicks/Viscount CM-100 module supplying extra voices. I also have an Allen MDS Theatre II (princess pedalboard!) with an MDS II MIDI Expander.

Comment

• beel m
      beel m commented
      Editing a comment
      OK! Not sure how much info is on the data sheet I asked about...

To my knowledge, there isn't a schematic available for the MDC main boards. And sadly, there isn't a whole lot of information left on the tech site about the MDC models. I do have a service manual, and might have a diagram of some kind in there that would help. What model is the organ? As you may know, there were at least two types of main boards used in the MDC series over their lifetime. If I have one that is useful to you I can send you a scan.
    John
    ----------
    Church: Allen MDS-45 with Allen MIDI-DIVISION-II expander
    Home: Allen Renaissance R-230 with expanded four-channel audio and MIDI-DIVISION-II
    Shop: Bunch of organs in varying conditions, some good, some not...
    Half of an incredible two-man organ service team -- servicing all the major digitals in Arkansas churches
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds...97551893588434

Comment

• beel m
      beel m commented
      Editing a comment
      John, I sent you a PM to avoid possibly a lot of bandwidth back and forth. If you come up with something I'll pass it on to m&m's if that's OK with you. Thanks

Sorry to be out of the loop right now. And elderly family member passed away this week, and the out of town funeral is next week. On top of that, there is a LOT of stuff to get ready for Holy Week at church, family coming in to visit next weekend, not to mention a few service calls that can't wait! I think you all know what I'm talking about. As soon as Easter is behind us, I'll dig through the MDC manuals and see if I have a diagram that might help.
    John
    ----------
    Church: Allen MDS-45 with Allen MIDI-DIVISION-II expander
    Home: Allen Renaissance R-230 with expanded four-channel audio and MIDI-DIVISION-II
    Shop: Bunch of organs in varying conditions, some good, some not...
    Half of an incredible two-man organ service team -- servicing all the major digitals in Arkansas churches
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds...97551893588434

Comment

• beel m
      beel m commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much. Sorry about your loss. It sounds like your cup is overflowing with activities; I hope you get a chance to relax after Easter

• jbird604
      jbird604 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Just post here on this thread again after Easter and I will see it and be reminded. The MDC manual is just down at the shop, just not here at home where I'm doing all my prep work and practice.
Working...
X