Service manual Rodgers 220 ll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service manual Rodgers 220 ll

Hello. I just recently purchased a Rodgers Cambridge 220 ll .it is in excellent condition. It is a stripped down version. No transposed or capture action. I need to find a service manual for it. I have been an organist for years and a organ technician as well. Have worked on every make and model. This Rodgers organ had a few problems though. If any one can help me out finding a service manual or schematics, please let know. I want this organ to keep working. Luck would have it that all parts are available.

If you will send be a private message with your email address I can send a pdf of the manual to you.

Comment

Hope I am getting this to u. My email is. [e-mail removed–Michael, Moderator]. Major problem is "sing through" or u can hear all notes playing in the background. Will appreciate the PDF very much!

Wayneorganist–To send a PM to Toodles, please click on his name and then click on Private Message to send him one with your e-mail address. Thank you.

Michael–Moderator
      Last edited by myorgan; 05-11-2019, 08:31 AM. Reason: Remove e-mail address per policy.

Comment

Wayne, I am presently working on a Rodgers 340, but before that, I had restored a Cambridge 220 II for my daughter to play. The two share many similar components and I have a number of files related. Happy to share, though what I have may be the same as toodles offered to you. Much of my library came from people here on this forum who were kind enough to share with me. Anyway, you can reach me via my blog: www.THisOld340.com - Eric
        Eric Mack
        www.ThisOld340.com
        Rodgers 340 S/N 34341
        Los Angeles, CA

Comment

Originally posted by Wayneorganist View Post
          Hope I am getting this to u. My email is. [e-mail removed–Michael, Moderator]. Major problem is "sing through" or u can hear all notes playing in the background. Will appreciate the PDF very much!

Wayneorganist–To send a PM to Toodles, please click on his name and then click on Private Message to send him one with your e-mail address. Thank you.

Michael–Moderator
          Wayne,

I sent you the manual from my email address--if it isn't in your inbox, check your spam folder. It was 4.62 MB, in case your email has a limit to the file size.

Comment

Working...
          X