Hello folks.

I was in touch with

W D Greenhill & Co.
    138 Ashingdon Road
    Rochford
    Essex
    SS4 1TA
    UK

to get the service manual for the Technics SX-U90 and they were sorry to inform me that they no longer supply manuals. This is sad news for many of us I recon. I hope there are other suppliers out there that still do.

Best regards
    Ronja

Celedonia Organ Service

http://celedoniaorgan.netfirms.com/c...b0ea4c7e2b5fc1
    My MIDI controlled, module and software driven virtual 'organ' thread is here: http://www.organforum.com/forums/sho...l=1#post427320

Comment

Hi there Ronja, give the following a try at
      Durham Keyboard Services
      455 Townline Road North
      Courtice Ontario L1E 2J4

905-725-0001 --

lex.dks@gmail.com

If they can't help you they may be able to put you onto somebody who can.
      Cheers Robo1

Comment

Thanx a bunch both of you! I shall continue with my search!

Comment

I have just today paid for a manual which they send by airmail. Contact Nigel Greenhill

Comment

hi every one....
            i've just contact Greenhill for a schematic research for a E330 Rodgers organ...
            so , wait& & see🤨

Comment

Originally posted by faradohm View Post
              hi every one....
              i've just contact Greenhill for a schematic research for a E330 Rodgers organ...
              so , wait& & see🤨
              I got a mail from them that they now provide Technics manuals again in PDF-format from their website: https://www.wdgreenhill.co.uk/technics

Comment

That's good to know. Bill Greenhill, the company's founder, bought all of Panasonic UK's stock of Technics spares etc when Panasonic pulled out of the market, to add to those he already had. Eventually, those stocks will be gone but I'm sure Nigel Greenhill has plenty left!
                It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
                Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
                Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
                Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Thread closed because the initial question has been answered.

Michael, Moderator
                  Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
                  • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
                  • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
                  • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 6 Pianos

Comment

Originally posted by andyg View Post
                    That's good to know. Bill Greenhill, the company's founder, bought all of Panasonic UK's stock of Technics spares etc when Panasonic pulled out of the market, to add to those he already had. Eventually, those stocks will be gone but I'm sure Nigel Greenhill has plenty left!
                    Since they now provide them in PDF, the stock will last forever. 12 EURO (about the same in $$$) is a very good price too. Not in any way a rip off, but still enough so that they get enough for keeping that service going

Comment

Working...
                    X