Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I add schematics on here?

Hi All,

I have schematics for an Elex model A-44 1976 Italian spinet that belonged to somebody locally. I scanned these to .pdf after the organ itself was deemed not worth repairing & broken up for scrap.

Is there a repository/library of sorts on this forum where I could upload the scanned files?

Yes, the best place would be the Gallery in the Manuals and Schematics album. Home > Service/User Manuals and Schematics - The Organ Forum Gallery

See this for information of file size limitations.
    Maximum Image & Media Sizes - The Organ Forum
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

• myorgan
      myorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      If your PDF is too large, try separating it into parts for submission (i.e. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, etc.).

Michael

Hi Michael & Admin,

Thanks for directing me to the right place.

I am having some difficulty uploading files though. I select a file to upload but when the blue bar reached 100% I get en error message telling me that I don't have permission to view the page. At the very top of the page is a login tab. When I click on this I get a 404 error. I have tried the same with different browsers.

Is there anyone else having similar issues? Or is there something I'm not doing right?
    Last edited by John_Joe_Jr; 05-05-2021, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• myorgan
      myorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      For the Gallery, Admin needs to approve all new posts of materials. That's probably what you're experiencing. Give it time, and you should see it.

Michael
Working...
X