Lowrey Heritage Deluxe, DSO/DSO-1 documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowrey Heritage Deluxe, DSO/DSO-1 documentation

Any service manuals or owners manuals related to this would be highly appreciated.
    Pianist for 12+ years. Organist for 2+. Owner of a Lowrey Heritage Deluxe DSO-1, Yamaha Arius YDP-V240, and several wind instruments.

Hybrid Human Potato,

Is there something in particular you are troubleshooting? The technical manual is quite a bit to scan (file sizes), and it would be much more effective to scan just what you need rather than the entire manual. Let me look in the Gallery to see if there is a reference there.

Michael

P.S. I'm moving your request to a more appropriate topic: User Manuals & Schematics.
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

• human-potato_hybrid
      human-potato_hybrid commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm just looking for stuff like: general troubleshooting, cleaning, scheduled maintenance, etc. Everything on mine either works or works intermittently so I'd like to catch up on that type of stuff and hopefully that would clear up issues. I've also heard that just blowing out the dust on the inside and pulling out the vacuum tubes one at a time to clean the contacts can also help so I'm planning on doing that later today. 45 tubes, yay...

My DSO service manual is hosted at another forum member's website: http://crasno.ca/articles/docs.htm
    Hammond A-100 console, Lowrey Heritage DSO spinet, Yamaha YC-45D combo, Leslie 145 w/ Tornado SSR-147 relay

Comment

• human-potato_hybrid
      human-potato_hybrid commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! It's interesting to see that the recommendation is to disassemble the Leslie every 2-3 years to lubricate and clean it... I'm guessing my organ is just a few decades overdue 😂
Working...
X