AOB Schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOB Schematics

Would some kind soul possibly have schematics for an AOB #1049A OVB (Octave Voice Board) and it's associated air generator/trem board (# unknown)? I'm trying to keep an early AOB running and there appears to be enough differences between these boards vs. later ones such as 1287A/B/C that I do have schematics for that's making it a bit difficult to troubleshoot problems.

Many thanks in advance.

--- Tom
    Rodgers 660 with additional analog rack sets (practice), 36D/C in digital conversion, Yamaha CVP-107

Tom B. used to be the repair and parts guy for everything AOB. He has or is in the process of retiring. You might try to contact him to see if he still has what you are looking for. The last email I had for him: [email protected]

Comment

Yes, I've successfully communicated with him previously for AOB information, but he's no longer responding. Probably has officially retired.

--- Tom
      Rodgers 660 with additional analog rack sets (practice), 36D/C in digital conversion, Yamaha CVP-107

Comment

I see Tom has some stuff for sale on Theater Organ Classified. The phone number given is: 253 906 0143‚Äč

Comment

Aha, so that's who it is. Thanks for the info. I'll try contacting him that way.

--- Tom

Comment

Working...
          X