Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Balcom-and-Vaughan-039-s-opus-482-1948-4-RANK-PIPE-Organ GIVE AWAY PRICE IMO $750 !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balcom-and-Vaughan-039-s-opus-482-1948-4-RANK-PIPE-Organ GIVE AWAY PRICE IMO $750 !

It gets a bit confusing on that $750 BUY IT NOW PRICE...in the description he states- " [PS. Please note that the "pick up only cost will be the other half of the value $750. + 750.]"
    That's a new one on me. lol
    [still IMHO $1500 is not bad at all considering the quality of this pipe organ, but...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Balcom-and-V...3D262993732554

...you never know who is going to say what about a pipe organ for sale, but personally this one looks like a keeper to me! Well maintained, but disassembled and relocated to the sellers shop. They cut the wire harness from the console, but not a huge deal to graft it back together. I would cringe to think that an "insurance company" would expect full replacement of the harness, considering it is a low voltage/current feed. Actually, that black cloth tape can hide anything! So what they don't know, right. Heck if I lived in the NORTH WEST USA and had a spot for this organ I'd buy it in a minute. I imagine it sounds sweet. Has TREMOLO, but don't see the regulator right off in the images, unless it's that brown box. Of course I'm no pipe organ aficionado, just get a good feeling about this one. I'm sure there are some out there that will exclaim 'run from it!'. Where is your sense of adventure? I hear pipe organs are making a comeback ( hardee har har LOL). Well they should be anyway! Paper doesn't vibrate with the same musical excellence as metal and wood...but I do love my discrete electric/electromechanical/electronic organs.
    Wurlitzer '46' Model 31 Orgatron & 310 rotary cab, 56' 4410 , 65' 4300
    Hammond '55' S6 Chord Organ,HR-40,ER-20, 1971 X66/& 12-77 tone cabinet w/ 122 kit & TREK Transposer- of which I've retrofitted a Wurlitzer/Lowrey 'PedAL gLIdE' awesome!
    Gulbransen 61' 1132 '76' Rialto II & Leslie 705 + two 540
    Conn '57' 406 Caprice '59' 815 Classic (the 29th 815)
    PLEASE SAVE THE WURLITZER ELECTROSTATIC CONTINUOUS-FREE-REED ORGANS 1953'-1961' Hammond TW's ONLY TRUE COMPETITOR! (Ggl> NSHOS WURLI 4600)
Working...
X