3-Manual Thomas Theatre Organ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-Manual Thomas Theatre Organ

It's rare to see one of the Thomas Palace theatre organs become available: https://www.shoppok.com/fortdodge/a,...ce=clazoutfeed

This one is being given away. Not at all a great theatre organ, but it is a handsome console and would be fairly compact. Maybe a good VTPO project?

And even rarer as it's one of the final versions!
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current organ: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.

Comment

So that's what that one is. Didn't recognize it and I couldn't read the nameplate. Neat.
      Allen ADC-220 - 1986; Conn 465 Deluxe Caprice w/pair of 144 pipe speakers; Kimball: R-80 Broadway, S-20 Valencia III; Western Cottage Organ Co. Reed Organ
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      P22 piano/10 keyboards/synths; 10 accordions; Ntv Am. Flute/PAC112V guitar/etc

Comment

The BandBox and rhythm unit are clues, and it helps that for a few years I worked for Thomas--the Palace wasn't offered when I worked there, but the engineering lab had a prototype in storage.

Comment

• beel m
          beel m commented
          Editing a comment
          Do I take it it has 32 pedals like the OH-3?

• Max the Icie Owner
          Max the Icie Owner commented
          Editing a comment
          Very interesting. I know next to nothing about Thomas as far as specifics. I basically know about them because of the Lawrence Welk re-runs and this forum.
      Working...
      X