Allen ADC-420, $800 - Columbus, MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen ADC-420, $800 - Columbus, MN

Next town over from where I grew up. Looks to be an Allen ADC-420 with two external speakers. Asking price is $800, located in Columbus, Minnesota (near Forest Lake, MN).

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/a...973704246.html
    Allen ADC-220 - 1986; Conn 465 Deluxe Caprice w/pair of 144 pipe speakers; Kimball: R-80 Broadway, S-20 Valencia III; Western Cottage Organ Co. Reed Organ
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    P22 piano/10 keyboards/synths; 10 accordions; Ntv Am. Flute/PAC112V guitar/etc

Wow! This looks like a winner for sure. I've owned several Allens of that type, had that exact one at home for a while. Great home organ, nice sound, real Allen quality. Not much in bells and whistles, but true AGO specs in every way, perfect practice organ. And the price is right. Looks like two HC cabinets with it, though you don't really need external speakers with this one unless you want them. They could be sold off for maybe $200 each, if they have been re-foamed.
    John
    ----------
    Church: Allen MDS-45 with Allen MIDI-DIVISION-II expander
    Home: Allen Renaissance R-230 with expanded four-channel audio and MIDI-DIVISION-II
    Shop: Bunch of organs in varying conditions, some good, some not...
    Half of an incredible two-man organ service team -- servicing all the major digitals in Arkansas churches
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds...97551893588434

Comment

• Max the Icie Owner
      Max the Icie Owner commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, looks like a nice instrument. Basically the same as my ADC-220 but with AGO specs. No more space here for organs now though and this current organ is fine for now. I know there are a good number of organists in that area so hopefully the right one comes along and finds what they need.
Working...
X