Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three-Manual, 58 Stop Allen Organ with Drawknobs

Three-Manual, 58 Stop Allen Organ with Drawknobs On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Three-Manual-58-Stop-Allen-Organ-with-Drawknobs/124013638866?

Sure wish I could afford to buy this. The price drop might generate some interest. Ebay says there are 52 people "watching." I wonder if they have turned down lowball offers. I did email the seller about the typo in the listing title - it's an 85 stop organ. That info is correct in the text of the description. The 8350 is one one of the nicest large ADC organs built since it has the 50th anniversary package of options on top of being an x300 model.
    Larry is my name; Allen is an organ brand. Allen RMWTHEA.3 with RMI Electra-Piano; Allen 423-C+Gyro; Britson Opus OEM38; Saville Series IV Opus 209; Steinway AR Duo-Art, Mills Violano Virtuoso with MIDI; Hammond 9812H with roll player; Gulbransen Rialto; Roland E-200; Mason&Hamlin AR Ampico piano, Allen ADC-5300-D with MIDI.

Comment

This instrument now shows as "Best offer accepted." The last asking price was $10,000; I wonder what they got for it and whether it went to a dealer?
      Larry is my name; Allen is an organ brand. Allen RMWTHEA.3 with RMI Electra-Piano; Allen 423-C+Gyro; Britson Opus OEM38; Saville Series IV Opus 209; Steinway AR Duo-Art, Mills Violano Virtuoso with MIDI; Hammond 9812H with roll player; Gulbransen Rialto; Roland E-200; Mason&Hamlin AR Ampico piano, Allen ADC-5300-D with MIDI.

Comment

Working...
      X