No announcement yet.

Is This an eBay Scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FB seller appears to be the minister at Kingdom Builders Christian Church, 23310 Joy Rd, Redford Charter Twp, MI
    -------

Hammond M-102 #21000.
    Leslie 147 #F7453.
    Hammond S-6 #72421

Comment

eBay now says sold for $800.

Meanwhile the seller sent me another (unsolicited) reply: "The organ is located in Southfield Michigan and can be inspected any time. We purchase the church that uses this type of organ, we do not. We use a Hammond B3. Organ has external speakers and works fine."

Would have helped to have put all of that in the description.
      -------

Hammond M-102 #21000.
      Leslie 147 #F7453.
      Hammond S-6 #72421

Comment

It looks like a MOS1 ? It has a card reader, but the nameplate does not say Allen DIGITAL Organ. Maybe an early model?
        John
        Can't play an note but love all things "organ" Responsible for 2/10 Wurli pipe organ, Allen 3160(wife's), Allen LL324, Allen GW319EX, ADC4600, many others. E-organ shop to fund free organ lessons for kids.

Comment

Probably it is an MOS-1. It's nice to know it sold and (presumably) will be used to make music again. Thanks for sharing the update.

Michael

P.S. I'd be curious to know if any one on the Forum got it, and if it was truly working well.
          Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
          • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
          • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
          • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

A party in the Allen Owners Group bought it. Now trying to figure out how to get it home.
            Can't play an note but love all things "organ" Responsible for 2/10 Wurli pipe organ, Allen 3160(wife's), Allen LL324, Allen GW319EX, ADC4600, many others. E-organ shop to fund free organ lessons for kids.

Comment

• myorgan
              myorgan commented
              Editing a comment
              Sometimes I wonder if we should form our own shipping company: OrganForum Movers! ;-)

Michael
          Working...
          X