This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugler's Dream/ Olympic Fanfare

I am looking for an organarrangementof the Olympic Fanfare (a.k.a. Bugler's Dream) to use in church one of these Sunday's before the Olympics end. If anyone knows of anarrangementor is willing to share it please let me know. Thanks.

Re: Bugler's Dream/ Olympic Fanfare

Why would you want to use it in church, especially with Lent starting on Wednesday?

Comment

While it wouldn't be my to my taste,it could still be played.Sundays are still considered "Little Easters" and are not a part of the Lenten 40 days. The church in question also may not be a liturgically oriented congregation. Baptists, Pentecostals, and even some Presbyterians don't follow the revised lectionary and calendar.

Comment

My church is a Latvian Church and they are very proud of how the Latvian Lugers won a silver medal for our country. So I would like to play this triumphant fanfare as a postlude to show our love for our country.

Comment

I Googled this a week ago and found it for download at a piano music site, but I can't remember the name of the site right now. It is of course a piano score there, but it is easy enough to make it into an organ postlude. I just printed the first page though as I did not want to buy the whole thing. It will have a watermark from the site on it that way, but you can make out the important parts anyhow. Of course, I left it at church for someone today so I cant tell the site name now. </p>

</p>

Ah, thanks to my browsing history I found it again ! It is : http://www.superdupermusic.com/piano/1709214.html</p>

</p>

Hope that helps, Regards, Larry
          </p>
          Regards, Larry

At Home : Yamaha Electones : EX-42 ( X 3 ! ), E-5AR ( X 2, 1 parts, 1 not ), D80 ( parts ), FX-1, FX-20, HS-7T ( parts ), EL-25 ( X 2, 1 chopped, 1 not ). Allen organs : T12-A, T-12B, ADC-6000D. Baldwin 626. Hammond Concorde. Lowrey CH32-1. A bunch of Synthesizers and Keyboards. At Churches I play for : Allen Q325 ( with VISTA ), Hammond A105, Baldwin 720T, Several small and medium size pipe organs of many sorts and builders.

Comment

Working...
          X