• Show
Clear All

I like it. Well done.
    -------

Hammond M-102 #21000.
    Leslie 147 #F7453 in the queue.
    Hammond S-6 #72421

Comment

You have some interesting ideas in your Toccata, Ed. Thank you so much for sharing it.
      Bill

My home organ: Content M5800

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dreece1 View Post

Anyone says that Ein Feste Burg is copyright would be pulling your leg. That was written by Martin Luther during the reformation. That occurred some hundred or so years ago by a bible thumping clergyman.....
          Quite a few more years ago than a mere hundred. Oct 31 will mark the 501st anniversary of the generally agreed upon starting point of the reformation.
          Regards, Larry

At Home : Yamaha Electones : EX-42 ( X 3 ! ), E-5AR ( X 2, 1 parts, 1 not ), D80 ( parts ), FX-1, FX-20, HS-7T ( parts ), EL-25 ( X 2, 1 chopped, 1 not ). Allen organs : T12-A, T-12B, ADC-6000D. Baldwin 626. Hammond Concorde. Lowrey CH32-1. A bunch of Synthesizers and Keyboards. At Churches I play for : Allen Q325 ( with VISTA ), Hammond A105, Baldwin 720T, Several small and medium size pipe organs of many sorts and builders.

Comment

If you want to be precise, the song was written in 1529 and is still waiting for its 500th birthday

However, it's not one of the easiest melodies to base a toccata on. But still one of my favourite hyms.

Comment

Working...
            X