This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 'Keyboard Music of William Selby'

Looking for 'Keyboard Music of William Selby' Has anyone seen this around or have a copy for sale? Thanks,</P>

Jess</P>
    Jesse Hargus
    Portland, OR

Re: Looking for 'Keyboard Music of William Selby'

I only have three small pieces, found in "A Century of American Organ Music (1776-1876)" ed. Barbara Owen, 1975 Belwin-Mills pub.</p>

In Volume I: "A Fuge or Voluntary". In Volume II: "Jig" and "Voluntary".</p>

Though he worked in England before moving to America, none of my collections of early English music have any of his work...</p>

Brodt Music's web site (www.brodtmusiconline.com) answers a search for "Selby" with the following item. I don't know what it contains.
    </p><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td><span class="title">Lesson for the Organ</span> <span class="subHeader">
    G. Schirmer, Inc.</span><span class="subHeaderSmall">
    Composer:<span style="font-weight: normal;">William Selby&lt;</span></span>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr><td><span class="main">SKU: 50225280</span></td></tr> <tr><td><span class="main">UPC: 000000000000</span></td></tr> <tr>
    <td>
    <div class="mainBold" id="StorePrice" align="left">Our Price$4.95</div></td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Re: Looking for 'Keyboard Music of William Selby'

Thanks for that, I followed the link and ordered the book I was looking for.</P>

Jess</P>
      Jesse Hargus
      Portland, OR

Comment

Working...
      X