• Show
Clear All

• Philip Powell
    replied
    Sounds "heavenly".

Leave a comment:

• Suhndog
    replied
    Thanks! I used to be not fond of Lowrey organs.. and would refer to them as 'Bling Monsters' .. heh..BUT.. My MX2 is my second Lowrey, and I really enjoy it! I was taught to use my hands/feet to create rhythms and such, so I hardly ever use 'Styles'... but I do once in awhile. Both Andy Gilbert and Greg Owen have created custom whole-organ registrations that are the work of hours of 'programming'.. and I'm proud to own some from both fellows -- especially the Theater Organ registrations. Also, some Lowrey models just sound better than others.

Leave a comment:

• ChristopherDB113
    replied
    Its been a long time since I've heard a Lowrey organ, and have to say the sound is much more impressive than I remembered. Thanks for posting.

Leave a comment:

• Suhndog
    replied
    Hi Nico! Thank you.. Hope you are well? I will try an email you..
    I have a lap-steel guitar I need to keep practicing on.. God Bless you!

Leave a comment:

• Organfella
    replied
    Well played Marc. Thanks for sharing. This is of course one of my favorite hymns which I often play on my pedal steel guitar. Actually that was the first tune I could reasonably successfully manage on that intricate instrument. Keep up this pleasant activity. God bless!
    Nico.

Leave a comment:

• Suhndog
    started a topic A Hymn for you..

A Hymn for you..

I had recorded the Hymn: "Sweet Hour of Prayer" awhile ago..

I thought I would share it with you. I was playing my Lowrey MX2. I posted it originally on my Youtube channel, and I prefer using a static image [or more] so that folks will focus on Listening as opposed to watching me play and be distracted from Listening.

So please relax and enjoy...

Working...
X