Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: Do you know raising star Johan Hermans ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Do you know raising star Johan Hermans ?

Yes, I heard Johan Hermans playing the organ of Antwerp St. Paul's Church last year.
    It was a wonderful concert where he showed a fine organist in programme with both French Baroque and Bach.
    I know that Johan Hermans also played organ recitals in Germany and Norway last year.

I have heard Johan Hermans playing the organ of Cappenberg (near Dortmund) in Germany.
    He performed a very nice blend of Baroque and Romantic music, with something in opera-style and a very interesting piece of Peter Planyavsky, the "Perpetuum Mobile".
    It was a brilliant performance. Johan Hermans created a fantastic atmosphere ; it was very crowded and the audience was very enthousiastic.

Comment

I've heard Johan Hermans performing a fantastic organ recital in Italy. He played works of Bach, Liszt, Guilmant, Murrill and Rachmaninov with a blazing technique - combined with intelligent musicianship. Johan Hermans is a concert organist from Belgium.

Comment

Comment

Johan Hermans is an organ virtuoso from Belgium whom I heard performing a recital in Germany last year. He played a mainly Symphonic programme and I found it really brilliant.
          Does anyone know the 7th Sonata of Guilmant ?

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X