Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Brothers Duo

Jonathan and Thomas Scott.

Both brothers are highly accomplished at the piano, and Jonathon also at the organ. Jonathan has written many adaptations of orchestral pieces for organ, which are available on their YouTube channel.

Here's a recent example: Die Fledermaus Overture for Organ and Piano: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NqsifpjZUI
    -------

Hammond M-102 #21000.
    Leslie 147 #F7453 in the queue.
    Hammond S-6 #72421

Yes, I just subscribed to their channel scottbrothersduo and I may even purchase a CD or two from their website. Just need to convert from British pounds to US to figure out the cost

Comment

• samibe
      samibe commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm pretty sure that paypal will convert the currency directly whether you have an account or not. At least it seemed to work like that the last time I bought music internationally.

• timnc
      timnc commented
      Editing a comment
      samibe, yes, I am aware of that. I just was wondering how much it was going to cost before purchasing it.

• samibe
      samibe commented
      Editing a comment
      The 'corporate' version of paypal (which looks like it is also free to set up) has a currency calculator. Currently, it's looking like 0.8GBP = 1USD.

Originally posted by timnc View Post
    Yes, I just subscribed to their channel scottbrothersduo and I may even purchase a CD or two from their website. Just need to convert from British pounds to US to figure out the cost
    I use XE.com for that.
    -------

Hammond M-102 #21000.
    Hammond S-6 #72421

Comment

If there's a better contemporary arranger of orchestral music for organ than Jonathon Scott living today, then I'd love to know who that is.

Here's his latest effort: The first movement of Beethoven's 5th Symphony played on the glorious organ of St. Nicolas' Church, Toulouse, France, built by Daublaine & Callinet in 1845.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSSb...nprm2xw03c010c
      -------

Hammond M-102 #21000.
      Hammond S-6 #72421

Comment

• Vebo
        Vebo commented
        Editing a comment
        This video immediately popped into my top 10 (maybe top 5!) thanks for posting it!

Best thing to hit youtube. What more can i say.
      Instruments:
      22/8 Button accordion.

Comment

Working...
      X