Hector Olivera Improvisation on a Traditional Chinese Theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hector Olivera Improvisation on a Traditional Chinese Theme

Today I came across this video from 2017 of an improvisation that Hector Olivera did for a concert he gave in Shenzhen, China. It is based on a submitted them on a melody that he had never heard before. I hope you find it as inspiring as I did. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpt6TvDoeVQ
    Bill

My home organ: Content M5800 as a midi controller for Hauptwerk

Hector amazed me at his unexpected ATOS convention debut in 1972 and continues to do so today. I have enjoyed many of his concerts and encourage members of the Forum to attend one when we can once again enjoy such live musical events. Most of us can only dream of pedal technique like that.

It was good to see that Harry got rescued from his fall into a pit and has now recovered. (See comments on the video and look for something green sitting on the console if you don't know about Harry.)
    Larry is my name; Allen is an organ brand. Allen RMWTHEA.3 with RMI Electra-Piano; Allen 423-C+Gyro; Britson Opus OEM38; Saville Series IV Opus 209; Steinway AR Duo-Art, Mills Violano Virtuoso with MIDI; Hammond 9812H with roll player; Gulbransen Rialto; Roland E-200; Mason&Hamlin AR Ampico piano, Allen ADC-5300-D with MIDI.

Comment

Working...
    X