• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did brandon go? Well this is why

Re: Where did brandon go? Well this is why

Weren't there other posts in this thread? Am I missing something here? [:S]

Comment

I started a new thread just about this. The others were not directly about me, and were off topic to this.

Comment

Brandon, what kind of problems did you experience when the Rodgers organ went down. Perhaps a few of us tinkerers and surely some of the qualified repairmen could give some advice on restoration. Most of the analog organs are very simple in design. Depending on whether you have a power problem, amp problem, or generator problem there may be a fix out there that isn't too difficult or expensive. Being still in school you may have someone in the school system or perhaps at community college level who is an electronics teacher and would be willing to give you help?</P>

You have a nice old instrument. Don't let it (or your dreams) die!</P>

Comment

Comment

Brandon! Hello from the guy who delivered the old Krakauer piano! And hello to everyone else on the forum. I'm happy to see there are some folks around with experience on the Conn 650 and 651 organs as I'm expecting to have one in a week or two.I'll start a thread in the appropriate place when/if that works out.Meanwhile, Brandon, I'll be back home from the west coast sometime this spring or summer to pick up a final load of household goods.I did electronics and computer field service for years before retiring into this piano tuning gig, so if you want I'll stop and check on the Rodgers organ if you think there's hope for it.</P>

Regards, John</P>
            http://www.kinkennon.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X