Forum Top Banner Ad

Collapse

Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link to Thrilling Austin Organs In Orchestral Transcriptions...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to Thrilling Austin Organs In Orchestral Transcriptions...

http://wesu.streamrewind.com/bookmar...38/the-fermata

These gems of the American Symphonic genre by Skinner, Austin, Kimball and MANY other fine firms exemplify the UTMOST glory and grandeur of American ingenuity and craftsmanship such as has NEVER been equaled since let alone surpassed. The great pipe organs are possessed of every sensitivity and nuance hitherto known to man. And they are 100% AMERICAN in their conception and execution .Lastly the tonal color, the palette is unlike ANY other school of organ building ANYWHERE o=n the planet.Uniquely American concepts taken to the very limit of both technology and tonal color and variety.
    Last edited by suavial; 06-11-2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Hi I am not sure that your post is in the right genre of the forum? Would maybe be better under Pipe Organs, not electronic?
      I do agree with your comments though!

Comment

Yes, Pipe Organs is the correct place for this thread, so I've moved it for you.

Andy-Moderator
        It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
        Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
        Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
        Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Working...
        X