This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Phillips Organ Co.??

Earlier this year I had some (successful) business with Adrian Phillips of Phillips Organs in Phoenix AZ. Since then all contacts have disappeared - no return phonecalls, texts, or emails. Last Saturday I was in Phoenix and decided to see where his shop is , as listed on his website.I went there and found no evidence of a pipe organ business - at least there was no sign outside, a note from the electric company stuck in the door, and in the back the main electric breaker was turned off.
    Has anyone had contact with him? Is he still in business?
    Has he moved?
    Any info would be appreciated.
    John
    Can't play an note but love all things "organ" Responsible for 2/10 Wurli pipe organ, Allen 3160(wife's), Allen LL324, Allen GW319EX, ADC4600, many others. E-organ shop to fund free organ lessons for kids.
  • Answer selected by myorgan at 11-23-2021, 04:43 PM.

Adrian is still in business and lives just a few miles from me. He had several warehouses in the metro Phoenix which he's consolidated. He spends a lot of time on the road and back east as he's involved in the ACH restoration and several other projects. I spoke to him last month and he was in Virginia working on a project. He's very busy right now with things opening up after a long Covid shutdown of churches and venues and the holidays upon us.

Comment

A while back (I forget exactly when) a group of people I know in the pipe organ business went down to Phoenix to dismantle an organ, equipment and parts to move them to another location on what I recall was short notice. Sorry I don't have any other details or information.
      Larry is my name; Allen is an organ brand. Allen RMWTHEA.3 with RMI Electra-Piano; Allen 423-C+Gyro; Britson Opus OEM38; Steinway AR Duo-Art 7' grand piano, Mills Violano Virtuoso with MIDI; Hammond 9812H with roll player; Roland E-200; Mason&Hamlin AR Ampico grand piano, Allen ADC-5300-D with MIDI, Allen MADC-2110.

Comment

Adrian is still in business and lives just a few miles from me. He had several warehouses in the metro Phoenix which he's consolidated. He spends a lot of time on the road and back east as he's involved in the ACH restoration and several other projects. I spoke to him last month and he was in Virginia working on a project. He's very busy right now with things opening up after a long Covid shutdown of churches and venues and the holidays upon us.
        -Admin

Allen 965
        Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
        Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
        Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Working...
        X