My “Nobility” Accordion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My “Nobility” Accordion

One of my newer acquisitions. The first accordion I’ve ever owned as well. I’ve enjoyed messing around with it! Does anyone here have any information on this as it would be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Files

Organplayer66,

Are you talking information about playing or the accordion itself? Congratulations on your acquisition.

If it's about playing, you can search Google Images for: Stradella Bass, and it will provide a description of the bass layout. Going from the middle of the 2nd row (the indented button), that will be C. As you move down toward the floor, subsequent buttons will follow the Circle of Fifths on the flats side of the Circle. Going up, it will be on the chaprs side of the Circle. Everything else is relative.

For the stops, you have a set of 16' reeds, and a set of 8' reeds. You can find out more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accord...s_and_switches I hope this helps.

Michael
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

Originally posted by myorgan View Post
      Organplayer66,

Are you talking information about playing or the accordion itself? Congratulations on your acquisition.

Michael
      Hello, I am looking more for info on the accordions it’s self.
      Thank you for the other information anyway!

Comment

Unfortunately, I couldn't find much, but what I have found is here. It's amazing what a Google Search will do.I hope this helps.

Michael
        Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
        • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
        • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
        • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

• Organplayer66
          Organplayer66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha that’s about as far as I could get as well. Thanks!
      Working...
      X