Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here she is, sunning herself while receiving a new make-up.

Check out that purpose built dolly...

The partially open treadle panel is clearly visible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20150924_112325.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	596365Click image for larger version

Name:	20150924_112336.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	596366Click image for larger version

Name:	20150924_112350.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	596367

Nico
    "Don't make war, make music!" Hammonds, Lowreys, Yamaha's, Gulbransens, Baldwin, Technics, Johannus. Reed organs. Details on request...

Comment

That looks incredible! You only need some nice wood disc-shaped candle-stands on top of those posts. I would not put the Bocce-ball finials back; they are ugly IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by SubBase View Post
        That looks incredible! You only need some nice wood disc-shaped candle-stands on top of those posts. I would not put the Bocce-ball finials back; they are ugly IMO.

Thanks Casey. I am just sorry I did not take more pics of the pieces I received. I was really worried that more bits would be missing but it turned out OK.

I was tempted to remove the two balls and put them on top of the posts but I'll try and get some candle discs. They will look better. The organ sounds much better now and there is enough vacuum even with all the stops open.

Nico
        "Don't make war, make music!" Hammonds, Lowreys, Yamaha's, Gulbransens, Baldwin, Technics, Johannus. Reed organs. Details on request...

Comment

Working...
        X