This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DANGER Do Not Buy

the FLORIDA FLIPPER has moved from selling Allens to Reed Organs. This fella gos by the name of Robert Conrnetto, or different variations, based on who is trying to get their money back from him. He buys stuff off of craigslist and sells it on ebay. If he makes a sale, he pays the previous seller and then makes arangements for it be shipped from previous seller to new buyer. If he doesn't make a sale, the previous seller sits on an instrument he thinks is sold, going to the mailbox every day for the promised check!

Type in Organ, Florida Flipper, and Forum in your browser's search window for a blow by blow history of his sales. You will find him here on this forum as well as several Allen forums. Do be careful. This is a middle man selling stuff he doesn't really own for ten times....or more....what he paid for it. He has never seen any of the stuff he lists, but its always in Excellent condition, according to his adds....not his buyers. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

I know your trying to be helpful, but I would caution anyone from making accusations
    on this Forum
    that they cannot prove . I've been contacted and threatened by lawyers in the past regarding posts that were regarded as defamatory and libelous by their target. From others, not this individual --- yet.

I don't want to discourage anyone from posting factual information here, but know that any resulting consequences from those posts are entirely yours.
    Last edited by Admin; 01-25-2019, 07:55 PM.
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

I just came across this post. I recently purchased an organ from this seller and can verify that he was very pleasant to deal with. I noticed that the organ I was interested in was in Sarasota Fl. Since I live only an 1 1/2 hours from Sarasota I asked if I could come and check it out. He said if I wanted to play it that his technician would have to hook up speakers but that I was welcome to try it out. I told him that all I wanted to do was check it out based on his description of the organ. He met with me and my wife at his storage facility. It was crammed with organs, speakers. and various other parts. The console was just as he described it and actually looked better than the pictures he posted. He arranged shipping and kept me posted about the shipping date. The shipper called me and delivered on time and was very professional. Everything worked as it should with no problems. I only needed four speakers instead of the ten that he advertised with the console. He had his tech re-mix the amplifiers down to four channels before shipment. I am thrilled with the organ. I told him that I had to get rid of the organ it was replacing since I don't have room for two organs! He bought my organ sight unseen for above the price I expected to get for it. I also paid less than he was asking and feel that I got a good deal.

Comment

• myorgan
        myorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Rody,

Thanks for sharing your experience. If you don't mind sharing what organs you bought/sold, it would also be educational to know what you're playing. Please don't share the price, as (personally) I believe that is personal.

Again, thanks for sharing your experiences.

Michael

I bought the Allen MDS 71s and sold a Baldwin C-400. What a difference!

Comment

• myorgan
        myorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        I can only imagine! Congratulations on your acquisition.

Michael
    Working...
    X