Cancelling Interest In Pump Organ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancelling Interest In Pump Organ

After thinking it over with mature reasoning, I've decided not to buy a 100-to-150 year old Pump Organ, but will return to my Grand Piano.

In a few years I'll begin disposing of my Estate, and the call for and interest in a Pump Organ will be practically Zero!

HiDesertHal, age 82.
    Last edited by HiDesertHal; 04-01-2019, 03:11 PM.

Do you already play concertina?
    -- I'm Lamar -- 1967 Allen TC-4 Project (forum thread)
    -- 1899 Kimball Parlor Organ (forum thread)
    -- 1999 Rodgers W5000C and Hauptwerk - spare W5000C for spares
    -- Conn 643 Theater - Hammond M3 and E-112 - Roland RD300nx stage piano
    -- Public domain hymn search: https://songselect.ccli.com/search/r...t=publicdomain

Comment

• Organfella
      Organfella commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting question. I own a number of these interesting squeezeworms. However, some people call different instruments concertinas. I have a few 21-button concertinas and about three bandoneons, I would describe the latter as a cross between an accordion and a concertina. (tango instruments). Fun to play and does not need the same amount of effort to keep making sounds.
      Nico

All I want to know is WHAT are Private Messages, and WHERE are they on this Forum?

Thanks,
    HiDesertHal

Comment

Hal - at the top of each page you'll see a box called "Messages". Click the box - and voila!

Comment

Hal,

If you right-click on a person's name, you can open the user's profile in a new window or tab. Once there, you will see a button (toward the center, just above the message space) that says Private Message. Click on that, compose your message, and click on Send.

Hope that helps.

Michael

P.S. I believe if you just click on Messages, it shows up as a Visitor Message (not Private Message).
        Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
        • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
        • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
        • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 4 Pianos

Comment

Working...
        X