Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1878 Estey Harmonic model 85 missing hand blowing parts

Was lucky to get a nice 1878 Estey Harmonic model 85 yesterday. Beautiful
    case finish except for the few flower vase water marks on the front.
    The entire hand pumping system and the two rear exhausters are missing, however.
    i am looking for replacements for the metal parts and the rollers. I would also very much appreciate any photos of similar Esteys that have the four exhausters and the hand pumping system for them.
    thanks in advance.

Hi,
    This is the best photo I have in my files, but it shows quite well the hand pump system on my 2MP Bell. It operates off the front feeders. The photo shows the left hand side. Hope this helps you.
    Joshua
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is a picture that may help. It is not from an Estey but rather a universal type. Luck!
      Nico
      Attached Files
      "Don't make war, make music!" Hammonds, Lowreys, Yamaha's, Gulbransens, Baldwin, Technics, Johannus. Reed organs. Details on request...

Comment

• Pipeorganbuilder
        Pipeorganbuilder commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice looking bellows Nico. Did you recover them?

Michael

• Organfella
        Organfella commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are not mine but I have another that looks just like that. And yes, they are indeed nice looking and probably very efficient too. My one is a pressure system and when I got the poor organ most of the back parts were missing so I set about finding bits here and there and making most myself - but I had to ask for pictures also. They do help a lot when one kind of works "blind". The feeders and bellows are all leather which is typical for the pressure models. Nico

Thanks for the pictures!

Comment

Working...
      X