This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estey 2M/P Model T available in Portland, Or

I have an Estey model t, pictured on Reed organ society's database #1929. I've been playing it for 6 years, it's restored and everything works. Converted to blower. Don't know if bellows are intact, don't have crank. Anyway, it's a great teaching or learning organ as it operated like a tracker, built 1909, 30 pedals, 10 stops, including celeste. Check it out on the ros site and let me know if anyone is interested in it. </P>

Jesse</P>
    Jesse Hargus
    Portland, OR

Re: Estey 2M/P Model T available in Portland, Or

ps its picture A, not the main pic. That was another owner. </P>

Jess</P>
    Jesse Hargus
    Portland, OR

Comment

Re: Estey 2M/P Model T available in Portland, Or

What is the ros site, I never heard of it. I have an Estey too.</P>

Comment

Esteys

http://www.reedsoc.org/</P>

it is the reed organ society, check it out. a great resource for reed organs and harmoniums, with a daily digest if interested. I sold my 2M/P Estey over a year ago, I learned a lot of literature on that baby. I liked it with pick up microphones inside running through a mixer with effects, like reverb, delay, etc. Still have the blower, thought I could change it to pressure, no such luck. </P>

Jesse</P>
        Jesse Hargus
        Portland, OR

Comment

Originally posted by saudade View Post
          http://www.reedsoc.org/</P>

it is the reed organ society, check it out. a great resource for reed organs and harmoniums, with a daily digest if interested. I sold my 2M/P Estey over a year ago, I learned a lot of literature on that baby. I liked it with pick up microphones inside running through a mixer with effects, like reverb, delay, etc. Still have the blower, thought I could change it to pressure, no such luck. </P>

Jesse</P>
          thanks for this link.;)

Comment

Working...
          X