Pedal Fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedal Fabric

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should use to cover the pedals and make it look like it was straight from the factory.
    Thanks!

Do you want it to look *exactly * like it came from the factory? You'd need a catalogue with detailed illustration, then find someone to make it for you..

If you want it to look *similar* to factory, you can find carpet stores with 1000s of patterns, and they'll usually give you excess carpet pieces you can use.

Here's a Beckwith, but there were thousands of variations. Heavy wool carpet was pretty much the standard.

Tom M.

Comment

Originally posted by jakdiv View Post
      Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should use to cover the pedals and make it look like it was straight from the factory.
      Jakdiv,

Welcome to the Forum! I hope you continue to participate here for some time to come.

I would suggest some thick upholstery material. If I think of it, I'll take pictures of some I've replaced. Personally, I've found carpet is too thick–especially if you have metal overlays put on it.

Michael
      Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
      • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
      • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
      • 10 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 6 Pianos

Comment

Thanks for all of your suggestions.

Comment

Working...
        X