Expires on: 23:36, 27th Nov 2018

Rodgers Specification 220 Console (not working)
by toodles, Published on 00:36, 29th Oct 2018

Free Offer
Price: Login to Buy
Condition: Good
Shipping: For pickup only--by you or your mover.
Payment: Deposit to ensure pickup by check or money order only.
Buy now: Rodgers Specification 220 Console (not working)
Asking Price

$0.00 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By posting this form, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Make Offer for: Rodgers Specification 220 Console (not working)
Your Offer
 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By making an offer to this item, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Classified Details
I have a 2-manual, drawstop console available for free. This was a Rodgers Specification 220 organ, now devoid of all electronics (except the power supply). Includes console,keyboards, bench, AGO pedalboard. The finish is in good condition, walnut.

This is a small console, only 30 inches deep (without pedals). It has spaces for 10 pedal drawknobs, 13 Swell, and 13 great drawknobs. The Swell and Pedal drawknobs units have been removed and the Great units are in poor condition--you could replace these with lighted or moving drawknobs, or rebuild the jambs to take rocker or tongue tablets. There are also 11 dual magnetic rocker tabs on the stop rail.

Should you want to, there is sufficient space to add a 3rd manual if you cut down or make a new stop rail, and add filler pieces to the jambs. If you are seriously interested in this, I have a 3-manual stack I could sell--price is negotiable.

The console is fitted with one swell shoe and a crescendo pedal. The keyboards are Herbergger-Brooks (English), wooden core keyboards with plastic sharps. One sharp is detached, but included.

My intent was to make a VPO using this console, but I have acquired a different console for that purpose. This is free for pickup in Logan UT for the entire package--no partials. But to ensure you will pick it up, I'd ask for $100 to hold it, refundable at time of pickup.

Contact me via PM or email through the forum's system for initial contact.
toodles  (1)
Individual

Similar Classifieds