Wanted
Offers: Login to Buy
Buy now: Lowrey D325 Owner's Manual Wanted
Asking Price

$0.00 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By posting this form, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Make Offer for: Lowrey D325 Owner's Manual Wanted
Your Offer
 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By making an offer to this item, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Classified Details
As a latecomer to the world of organs - indeed to playing any keyboard instrument - I have recently acquired a Lowrey D-325. Broadly speaking, it works, but I don't understand enough about it to know what everything should do. Purists may stop reading at this point, as I'll confess that I want to use as much auto-this and magic-that as the organ can achieve, while I drag the old brain (and hands) beyond knocking out melody lines with my right hand. A member of this forum kindly let me have a copy of the Service Manual, but I think I need an Idiots' Guide to this specific instrument to tell me the very basics, at which point I'll be able to check any of its deficiencies against the Service Manual. Something scanned would be fine, or I'll buy a paper copy - preferably for not too much more than the organ cost me (it won't be any less...). Thanks.
Neddy  (1)
Individual