Thread: Brand New & Updated Products from Native Instruments

Brand New & Updated Products from Native Instruments

Thanks Bill

There have been discussions on other forums about the release of Kontakt 6 being overdue for several years now.
    I didn't upgrade from Komplete 10 Ultimate to K11U because I was waiting for Kontakt 6 to come out in the Komplete bundle.

Interesting that NI have created a new bundle with Komplete 12 called the Ultimate Collector's Edition.

I received the email from NI about the upgrade offer, so it looks like I will have to break out my wallet.
    My MIDI controlled, module and software driven virtual 'organ' thread is here: http://www.organforum.com/forums/sho...l=1#post427320

I had a listen to their audio demos on the new Kontakt 6 page, and I have to say the organ sounds are absolutely dreadful. They are not even remotely realistic. It seems to me those samples were more of an afterthought, as clearly very little effort had been put into their creation.

If I had an interest in some of the other instruments they offered (Some of which are really good) I would be interested in the software. Unfortunately, I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozykz View Post
    I had a listen to their audio demos on the new Kontakt 6 page, and I have to say the organ sounds are absolutely dreadful. They are not even remotely realistic. It seems to me those samples were more of an afterthought, as clearly very little effort had been put into their creation.

If I had an interest in some of the other instruments they offered (Some of which are really good) I would be interested in the software. Unfortunately, I am not.
    Can be used with any version of Kontakt https://www.native-instruments.com/e...intage-organs/ (including the free version)

Bill

I have to say, when b4 first hit the market in 1998 it must have been (no pun intended) revolutionary for it's time. An inexpensive and fairly realistic alternative to owning a Hammond was at your finger tips. But 20 years have passed and they have still not updated their Rotator. It sounds exactly like it did in '98. Even though NI has recorded samples for use with Vintage organs, the amount of control options for the Rotator has diminished heavily. I used to find that routing V.O. through b4's Leslie was the way to go. But if you're looking for a proper spiritual successor, then here you go. It's worth every penny, and it's not much more than vintage organs. https://youtu.be/bQG0mdN6jRo